Join min for this interactive, pre-Media Summit workshop on September 29, from 8:30 – 11:30 AM in New York City! Our half-day workshop for media teams will immerse you in the latest best practices. You’ll walk away with action items you can immediately put to use to make your content – and brand – more competitive in the crowded digital ecosystem.
If you’re a media professional, whether in marketing or content creation, it’s your objective to get your great content found, shared and engaged with. SEO is an essential way to meet that objective, not just get discovered on Google. It’s also about understanding how to optimize your content for better search-engine rankings that will translate into broader brand awareness and an effective media voice. Without an SEO strategy, your message isn’t just isn’t being amplified.
SEO trainers will teach you how to adapt your content on websites, blogs, social media and video, so that it ranks high on a variety of search engines including Google’s search algorithms. Plus, you’ll learn your options for tracking progress, about measurement tools, how to find and use the right keywords and phrases for headlines, image captions, etc. and other insider tips that optimization experts depend on every day.
SEO isn’t magic, but adhering to the fundamentals will put your content in the position to succeed consistently over time. So, whether you’re a marketing pro or a content creator, join us for this half-day workshop!
min’s Media Summit will be held the day after the SEO Workshop, on September 30. Both events will be held at The Yale Club in New York City.
- 8:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. – Breakfast & Networking
- 8:50 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Faculty and Audience Introductions
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. – Session 1: An overview of SEO in today’s media landscape—how it has changed and how it will continue to change
- Understanding the differences and capabilities of the search engines, particularly the Google ecosystem, including algorithm changes and the added benefits of leveraging Google+ and the search giant’s other products
- The SEO Playbook: How the right content, link-building, social, mobile and analytics can supercharge your efforts
- Understanding the top SEO Sins
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Break
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – Session 2: Publisher Case Studies
- Real world examples from publishers on how they’re optimizing their brands for search. What works, what doesn’t, including the latest tactics for optimizing social and mobile engagement to boost traffic.
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Break
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Session 3: Real World Workshop
- Group break-outs to workshop real-world search strategies and solutions with speakers.